Tender juicy chicken mince kababs!
- 2 pounds Chicken mince
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 egg whites lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp lightly roasted and coarsely pounded coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp lightly roasted and coarsely pounded fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp lightly roasted and coarsely pounded cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- 4 tbsp ginger garlic green chilli paste
- 2 heaped tsp garam masala
- 2 heaped tsp red chilli pwdr
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt to taste
Mix all the above ingredients uniformly and shape into thin cylinders using metal/bamboo skewers.
Place in a preheated oven at 450F for 20-25 min till golden.
Serve hot with roomali roti, chutney-yogurt dip n lachcha pyaz.