Ingredients (4 Servings)
- 5-6 med size tomatoes
- 1 large apple
- 2 carrots, outer peel scraped
- 1 large stalk of celery (optional)
- 1 inch of ginger, scraped
- 1/2 a jalapeño (optional)
- A few sprigs of fresh cilantro
- 1/2 a beetroot, peeled (optional)
- 2 oranges, peeled (for the kid friendly version)
Cube all vegetables into large chunks.
Transfer vegetables into mixi/blender.
Blend into a smooth puree.
Strain using a thick strainer.
Do not use a strainer with very fine sieve, you want the juice to have some pulp too.
Add a dash of Kala Namak..chill and serve!
You can rim the glasses with kala namak, garnish with a sprig of cilantro and some cherry tomatoes if you like…..it makes for an interesting presentation, and tastes yumm too! 🙂